No project or prototype is too small !
Our aim is to provide a unique service to the imaginative makers out there, who have necessarily not got access to machines of this type and who rather not spend a small fortune on a single revision of a product/project with huge machining workshop. We hope by providing a service like this will allow for idea’s to be developed and eventually brought to market with much lower development costs.
I’m offer machining along with development if needed at a low price in comparison to large machine workshops.
I would be thrilled to aid you with making your ideas a reality.
Available Equipment includes:
- CNC Milling Machine (Suited to heavy duty 3D machining up to steel level)
- CNC Router (Perfect for sheet projects, for example mdf kits, plastic parts, foam models)
- CNC High Speed Mill ( Suited to standard duty engraving/ PCB routing/small plastic parts, possible machining up to aluminum level)
- 3D CAD service (Fusion 360)
- 3D Printing (All standard material types are available, i.e. ABS, PLA, Flexible filament)
- Laser Cutter (Ideal for plastic/paper/cardboard/etc)
- Lathe Work (Happy to work with aluminum/steel or even some plastics)
For all projects small production runs are available, please do email for more information.
You’re welcome to email me at ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in order to start the quotation process. Quotations will vary based on a projects complexity, readiness to machining (i.e. less prior CAD work) and availability of material types. (**Detailed drawings and initial design/CAD drawings are required to progress past the first stage)
Here is a small collection of some of the previous products we have developed.
CNC Milling Machining Examples
CNC Router Examples
CNC High Speed Mill
Painting (Tractor painting with gravity feed air gun)